Sunday, January 30, 2005

Fashionable Chaos

Fashionable Chaos

Somebody thinks they are clever. Somebody sees herself as The Witty Internet Columnist. You know what? Housewives (I'm assuming this is one), not all of them, just the stupid ones, tend to get separated from the real world a bit. They don't understand how people are, or how real life works and they get delusions about their own talent, their own ability to understand things. They read Dean Koontz and think that they can write, they watch TV news and think that they have opinions that other people would not summarily dismiss. They read a few books to their idiot children and think, oh, I could write one of these. Editors' slushpiles are full of the words of deluded, naive, numbskulls like you.
Pink templates are a direct indicator of intelligence/imagination/originality, and this grade is my opinion of the person you are and will be for the rest of your life. D-

5 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 30, 2005 at 12:42 PM, Blogger Lewis E. Moten III said...

You really know how to get some feedback on your posts.

 
At January 30, 2005 at 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.daricanboi.com/

 
At January 31, 2005 at 11:09 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

These are great! Even if you crap all over my blog, I won't care. Your posts are hilarious.

(I deleted my earlier comment which also said your posts were accurate. They aren't all necessarily true but I still maintain that they're funny.)

And the feedback is priceless.

I predict a long and infamous future for this blog.

 
At January 31, 2005 at 4:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

HILARIOUS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home