Saturday, January 29, 2005

Grrl-Interrupted

Grrl-Interrupted

Some chick has a pink theme on her site! How awesomely original! How imaginative this Blogger must be!

Is there anything that says boring, chatty airhead quite like being a fan of quilting/shopping? You can just hear the incessant yapping when you look at this website. I'll bet this one likes The OC, and word-puzzles, and spends a lot of effort trying not to think about what she sees in the mirror every morning. The trivial mind in females is represented most clearly in people who like unintellectual methodical activities and stupid, pretty things, I think it has to do with some kind of therapy, repetitive crap soothes people prone to hysteria, I imagine. Stupid women are always prone to hysteria.

She curses on this Blog and I'll bet she doesn't in real life, but who cares? D

6 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 at 7:15 AM, Blogger Lewis E. Moten III said...

The shadow dancer looks hot though. Reminds me of Dance Dance Revolution. I doubt it is her own shadow.

 
At January 29, 2005 at 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Like Pink!??? LOL http://ginsmaru.com

 
At January 29, 2005 at 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont you have anything better to do than to talk about people? no. i didnt think so. get over yourself you dumb fuck.

 
At January 30, 2005 at 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea like you have any excuse to laugh at me for liking pink you stupid cunt.

and as for you "Jute", you dont know me. you dont live my life and you dont know my daily routines. yes i "curse" in real life and i hate the OC and wordpuzzles. move out of mommy's basement and get a fucking life.

 
At January 30, 2005 at 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://gfy.bitchypoo.com/

 
At February 8, 2005 at 1:39 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Remind me again, when exactly was it discovered that a person's choice of colours denotes anything about their imagination/intelligence?

Sounds like someone's trying a bit too hard to think of insults. Mean jokes aren't all that amusing when there's nothing wrong in the first place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home