Monday, January 31, 2005

Jay Sheer

Jay Sheer

Now for the most pathetic man on the Internet. From the Blog (copied and pasted, not my spelling):
"There are a lot of emotions that go along with a divorce. There is the quite regret of a relationship that fizzled out when it started with the dream of forever."
"You see...my soon to be ex had one serious flaw...she had absolutely no restraint when it came to money."
"Thank you for giving up on the marriage, Barbara. It was probably the nicest thing you have ever done for me."

So you married a gold-digger, she sucked you dry and then dumped you, but if you had just grown a pair you might have been able to rein in her spending habit, gotten the respect of your wife, and maybe saved your marriage. Sound right? Good, I'll continue then...so instead of actually doing something, you ate yourself into obesity and fretted about debts being paid from your meager income. "Nebbish", there's a word for you, Mr Sheer. E

5 Comments:

At February 1, 2005 at 12:10 AM, Blogger Nyte said...

You are all heart aren't you?

 
At February 1, 2005 at 6:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Actually, Nyte...he reminds me more of another part of the anatomy.

 
At February 1, 2005 at 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

judge me! judge me!

http://www.coffeesipper.blogspot.com


***pui yun***

 
At February 1, 2005 at 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judge me! Judge me!

http://blacdragin.tblog.com

 
At February 1, 2005 at 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely you mean the grammar's not yours, the spelling is perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home