Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lewis E. Moten III

Lewis E. Moten III

Here we go, a pretty good Blog after the shitpile I've had to wade through for the last couple of days. If your personal life isn't remotely interesting, don't Blog it, if your opinions aren't insightful, don't Blog them, if the shit you've dug up on the Internet is pointless, keep it to yourself. In other words if you have nothing to say and your brain is a wasteland shut up. This guy apparently knows all that, "apparently", I say, because humanity never fails to disappoint me. We will see. The template is good, and the posts fail to offend me. Yes, Hedberg is cool. B

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 at 10:27 AM, Blogger Lewis E. Moten III said...

Don't worry, I cover everything so I'm sure I will be able to offend you sooner or later. The good news is that if I do get boring, it is usually only temporary. Thanks for the link!

 
At January 30, 2005 at 3:51 PM, Blogger Nathan Frampton said...

What are you thoughts on the Iraqi elections?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home