Sunday, January 30, 2005

Matt Thorne

Matt Thorne, Matt Thorne, Matt Thorne. Try to think, I realize that any kind of rational, objective thought is beyond your ability, but I'm saying it anyway: There is irony in the fact that you cannot spell, and yet mock a man for the imperfections in his speech. Irony, do you know what that is? Look it up. Clearly, there are intellectual liberals who can make lucid, thoughtful arguments against President Bush, you are not one of them. You do not deserve to have your name mentioned in the same paragraph as the words "lucid" and "thoughtful", but I'm paying you a compliment, just because I'm a nice guy and feeling like it. You, Matt Thorne, are just an ordinary person taking advantage of free publishing, you have no insight. None. Corrected Spelling, Sorry if I wasn't paying enough attention, folks, one of your mothers was choking on my dick, I had to let her up.

3 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 at 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey AssWipe---
It Is MATT THORNE !!!!! NOT HORNE!! Stop using your asshole as a visual aid!

 
At January 30, 2005 at 8:03 AM, Blogger Matt Thorne said...

So, I can't spell, but....you can't spell my name. Pretty funny, really.

"Hello? Kettle? Yes, this is Mr. Judgement.... you're black."

 
At January 30, 2005 at 8:23 AM, Blogger Jute said...

Honestly, I am amazed, Matt Thorne, the retard who keeps posting the same thing over and over again. Seriously, can't you see how lame you are? It's like a blindness. You are the people made fun of on a million websites all over the Internet. You are the people the word "dumbass" was coined for. If what I said wasn't true, you wouldn't be pissed off by it, that's why I'm having so much fun with this. You are testifying to the fact that you are morons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home