Saturday, January 29, 2005

Rantings of a Blue Guy in a Red State

Rantings of a Blue Guy in a Red State

When I started this Blog I figured the start thing to do was to avoid politics period, because then, I would actually have to read people's and stuff, but the dumbasses always come through. Here's another Bush-is-bad Blog to bail me out...
"I barely know where to start. Sometimes I think President Bush is a malfunctioning robot spewing gibberish out of his mouth. He's a ventrilliquist's dummy who has come to life and talks, but uses all the wrong words."
and when you spell you use all the wrong letters, imbecile. So what? You could look up Bush's words and not your own? You put pretty much anyone's English under a microscope and it will suck, but I don't have to tell you that. You've been watching too much Disney.
Proof that the vast majority of people in BOTH parties simpletons.
Of course, he'll change it now to deny me my amusement, but maybe he won't know which word was misspelled and have to look them all up... -D

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 at 5:14 AM, Blogger Len said...

The very reason a keep a dictionary next to the computer at all times! Believe me, it has seen a lot use.

 
At January 29, 2005 at 9:24 AM, Blogger Matt Thorne said...

Yep, I forgot to spell check.

Be careful about throwing stones from your glass house. If you want to get down to the nitty-gritty... In your post taking me to task for my spelling I see incorrect capitalization and missing words.

AND...I signed my name and owned up to my mistakes.

 
At January 29, 2005 at 10:34 AM, Blogger Jute said...

What glAss house, aSshole? What, Will you thrOw stones back and hurt my feeLings?

 
At February 2, 2005 at 6:04 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I think it's funny as hell that you criticize somebody for their spelling.....while starting off on your own blather by misspelling 'smart'.

What a dumbass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home