Monday, January 31, 2005

Toast99 (again)

Toast99 (again)

Anyway, this is a different site by a guy I reviewed way back in last week.
Honestly, I don't quite know what to make of it. It freaked me out when I first came up on it, then I saw the teeth, then the eyes, it's a good thing I wasn't drunk. Why would anyone put this on the Internet? I'm serious, man. If she's so lovely, why are you hiding her? This looks like that Sigourney Weaver alien under a mosquito net. Just grinning at me. "Lovely" as compared to Evander Holyfield, maybe? Can't tell from this pic. Anyway there is nothing else here to rate. E

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2005 at 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS WAS INTERESTING...
SO I BROUGHT IT OVER TO YA- JUTYBOI................

"........Reading his garbage- which is just a repeat of "other's" garbage - (which is their business- and their blogs anyways) You can tell that the only way this individual can blog is by just copying words from others and turning them around for his amusement- He has nothing going for him, other than a Monitor in his face and a keyboard at the end of his fingers- brains are probbably burnt out by some "overdosing" of drugs- alchohol- and even sniffing stolen panties.
How people find the time to be so ignorant is beyond comprehension. But then, if this is all you do all day- you have all the time in the world to be the idiot that he is.
Frankly- I feel pitty for someone that has to reach out in this manner to get the slightest attention from another human being.

A Lost cause ....
to even get him psychological help would be a waste!

His Poor Poor Mother!
*Although, he may have been hatched! ??? LOL! ....."

YOU HAVE- AND ARE- BEING JUDGED ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home