Saturday, January 29, 2005

Toast99

Toast99

From the Blog:
"I have not blogged for a while but will do more regularly now. My wife Anna is now living with me, and now I have grabbed a template that I am happy with I will play around with it to make it more my own......later all'"

Looking at your wife, I think that she is a very smart, very ambitious woman. Also, lucky to find someone dumb and desperate enough to provide her with a free ticket to the 1st world. To think, all she had to do was chat and webcam for a little bit. I'm beginning to wonder if you could, in fact, be the abject moron the content on this site would imply. It's one thing to be a sucker for the oldest Internet scam, it's entirely another to actually tell people and to post your wife's pic. You are joking, right? This is just some kind of clever prank...right? Also, your site is pink, which means you should be shot and your body impaled on a stake in my front yard for the crows to feast on, good night. E-

5 Comments:

At January 29, 2005 at 11:47 PM, Blogger Frally said...

Harsh words, ***Judgment***, harsh, true words.

 
At January 30, 2005 at 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a question. Do you let these people know you've reviewed their blogs?

 
At January 30, 2005 at 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Review This:

http://gfy.bitchypoo.com/

From BitchyPoo...

YOU

 
At January 30, 2005 at 5:32 AM, Blogger LoverBoi said...

Jute,

You are hilarious! Props for bashing all those losers who spend so much time on the net writing about their boring shit as if it actually mattered!

 
At January 30, 2005 at 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How True "loverBoi"

And You are one of those Loosers!
You Write this Shit????
Romance as Destiny
Yo

I might seem like some arrogant vain prick who has nothing better to do than charm beautiful women, but really there is much more to me. I'm a real person; someone who thinks; someone who exists. I create my own destiny day by day, with each decision I make. Its like creating a work of art, which can never really be "True" but only a facet of life as a whole. That is why I am such a romantic - I know how to create and more importantly I know how to discover what I desire to create. The desire to create as the penultimate will to life, the ultimate saying "YES!"...
A WORK OF ART YOU SAY-- ?
YEP- YOU ARE DEFINATELY A "PRICKASSO"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home