Friday, January 28, 2005

Tony Francis

Tony Francis

Wow! Somebody f*cked up their Blogger template bad! From today's post:
"Do you ever stop and think 'why am I here?', not here at this Blog, but here in this life, on this planet.
I have been asking myself this question a lot of late. Once this question has been offered up to the conscious mind, it presents other questions,
such as:-
Does my life impact the lives of those who know me?" Blahblahblah.
He's not only a great web-designer, he's deep too! Note the firstwriter.com buttons at the top of the page. Fancies himself a writer, I bet. Middle-aged housewife writer-hobbyists come in both sexes, folks. Something tells me that this is the kind of man that keeps stuffed toys on his bed. One of the side-effects of Stephen King's success is that everybody who has ever read him thinks they can write. Yes, your ego is over-inflated, but you don't really believe it. -D






Want one of those
man/woman animals you've seen on the TV? Well here's your chance,
man/woman animals available here, free.

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2005 at 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who appointed you 'Judge'? , I bet you're a zitty adolescent with no friends and have been reduced to living in your bedroom surfing the net.
PS...your blog sucks bigtime...straight blogger template, no attempt at personalising it and shite colors.

Judge ...you've been judged and the judgement is 'you are a sad, lonely fuck'

 
At January 28, 2005 at 12:03 PM, Blogger Jute said...

Ooh, my first hate email! Keep 'em coming! Very observant commenter above, who, I imagine, is one of the intellectuals whose Blogs I have judged. Vacuous people are so easy to piss off, vacuous cowards even more so. No, I don't personalize, moron, because that would be too much effort when what I do mostly is assess the thoughts of bumbling losers (like you, baby, like you). As for the Blogs I like, they are few, and content oriented, people with minds and imaginations and actual senses of humor...know what I mean? No, you don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home