Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Star-Dom

Star-Dom

You know, I was just about to take a break, get a little rest from from all the nothingness when I found this. Again, exact quotes here:

"Elena aka Star. 26. Romanian. Resides in Canada. 5 foot 1 inches tall with shoulder length brown hair & brown eyes. Sarcastic, perverted, extrovert, crazy, wild, narcisit, perfectionist, funny, outgoing, friendly, inpatient, slightly childish & very stubburn."

Now you are Romanian, so I allow for the bad spelling, but you posted 329 words on getting your nails done, and before that 384 words on The Apprentice. You are unquestionably the most trivial person I have come across so far. No, you are nowhere near deep enough to be "perverted" or "wild", and typing LOL does not mean you are funny, in fact it means exactly the opposite. My experience is that people who type "LOL" are anything but funny. Maybe you were funny in Romania.

I think you talk a lot. A whole fucking lot. I think you habitually yammer on till your empty head runs out of words and you just start the thread over again repeating everything you just said. You are exactly that kind of woman. E-

5 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

I really really don't like this site. Boobage envy? My best friend thinks so, damn his hide anyway. But she annoys me. Her blog is what I read when I can't sleep. I don't like big-boobed, skinny-waisted, empty-headed, flower biting chicks. They make me look short, fat and dumpy. And yeah, I am that petty.

Shit, my best friend is gonna stomp me flat for being so mean. But I will blame it totally on you. Because you are ruthless and SUCH a bully. Although you gave me a great review so you won't hear me calling you any names. Nuh huh, I know where my bread is buttered.
ShaLovee of:
www.knightwriter.blogdrive.com

 
At February 2, 2005 at 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh I feel so damn special now Jute... Glad to hear you love me so much, it's just so great! You too ShaLovee.
It's so funny the way someone who says "But she annoys me. Her blog is what I read when I can't sleep" also says "I really really don't like this site.", why read or visit the site anyway if you don't like it? I guess you just love being annoyed before going to bed eh ShaLovee? HAHA LOLOLOLOLOL! You like that Jutey baby??? I can do it all day long. LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Word to ya motha Ghetto boy!

xox

Star.

 
At February 2, 2005 at 10:08 AM, Blogger H said...

You seem to have issues with women, hmmm or maybe it is just mostly everyone you don't like.

 
At February 2, 2005 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Marco said...

You're a funny person, I would say! Don't look at other people's site. but at your own, it looks like shit, the things I read are shit and I think you are even built of shit!!! Write about things that are happening in the world but don't attack innocent people! Or stop writing, people don't like negative persons like you!! You can be a judge but when you are that then you are a judge of shittyland!! I flush you!!

 
At February 2, 2005 at 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH JUTE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST JUDGE ME!!!

Come On Babeeeee.....

http://ladyria.us/gen

I can give 2 shits -a Piss - and A couple of Flying "F's" on what ya gots to say... But it should be fun fun fun!
(atleast)

Donlt keep me waiting "darling".

MUUUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home