Tuesday, February 01, 2005

This 'n' That

This 'n' That

"You won't like or agree with everything I say but we can agree to disagree!"
We can, but let's not. You poor, simpering, utterly ordinary, wretch. I am almost moved to pity by your site. I like to think that someone is playing a practical joke on me with this one. Someone wants a little traffic and and has gotten their website all retarded just for me! I'll play along, good sport that I am :-) see? I'm smiling, that's my little smiley face right there :-) Isn't it cute? My little cutey face! You need to have your tubes tied, woman. If you're old, or they've already been tied, then someone needs to build me a time machine. The world does not need any more of you. Hell, even your imbecile-convention of a Tag Board is amusing. Yes, amusing, like that other defect from Sunday. I feel slightly sorry for you, and I did laugh, so... C

2 Comments:

At February 1, 2005 at 8:16 PM, Blogger Nyte said...

Jute, why are you so hateful? You get off on being a dick or what? My blog sucks I know this, sure as hell don't need some asswipe telling me it does..Don't like it click on through. Find something positive in life and focus on it instead of trying to make everyone around you feel as bad as you do.

Sheesh

 
At February 1, 2005 at 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please judge me. please oh please oh please.

www.coffeesipper.blogspot.com

my friend thinks my blog sucks but i think it's original. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home