Tuesday, February 01, 2005

What the...!

What the...!

Damn, this man is boring. All you boring, tacky, mediocre people (you know who you are, because I've told you) go to his site and bookmark it. Don't even bother reading before you do, this one is for you. Thank me later. You know, I don't really have Internet access, I can't read Fark or Yahoo News for myself, I rely on fucking idiot Bloggers to rip stuff off and post it. Thank you so very much.

"While my Wife ran to my cousin's house I opened up Storm 3.0 and tried my hand at a rock song.
Fell free to give me some constructive criticism!"

I don't even have to listen. It's repetitive, simple, and unoriginal, like you. As for this "Wife" of yours, mail-order bride? Severe facial scars? A cripple of some kind? An ugly crippled mail-order bride? I'm trying to find a reason for your marriage. Help me out here. She "ran" did she? I figure she could either be as tedious as you are, or simply desperate. Of course, looking back at that, it could be that "Wife" is the name of your dog.

Clearly smoking medical weed isn't helping you (something terminal perhaps? Hmmm? :-)). You have nothing to say and I'm too bored to go on. F

3 Comments:

At February 2, 2005 at 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day-am! Man you are ruthless and cruel. Spot on most of the time, but dude! How can you sleep at night? I would hate to be you Mr. Grumpypants because one day the boot of karma is going to stomp you flat. Or something.
ShaLovee of:
www.knightwriter.blogdrive.com

 
At February 15, 2005 at 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is that Jute is a fucking gay, as he bitches on like a female having a bad case of PMS. Either that or he's just some zitty little college drop-out with no fucking life, no friends and has his dead mother sitting in his darkened bedroom. Jute, you're a fucking loser.

You've been judged FUCKER.

 
At November 5, 2005 at 4:25 PM, Blogger bobbibobbi--05f971 said...

What the...!

Hey Jute, you have an exceptional Russian blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mail order bride Russian site. It pretty much covers
mail order bride related stuff.

Come and check out mail order bride if you get time, see you soon :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home